Although lockdown restrictions around work attendance have eased in the UK, we expect people to remain rightly cautious about attending classroom training courses. While we are working on making future classroom sessions safer, we are also pleased to announce that a small number of ICE Training courses are going virtual.
We have been working hard over the past months to make sure that any online delivery for training is in no way diminished by no longer being in the classroom. We know that you highly value the interaction with the tutor and the opportunity to learn from them and other delegates and our emphasis has been upon retention and replication of these benefits. Delegate numbers are still limited so that the tutor can engage with and focus on the needs of the smaller group, and delegate packs will be posted to you ahead of time.
The one and two day courses run almost as they used to, with a morning and afternoon session split by a break for lunch, and a Q&A session.
The list has now been updated to include all virtual delivery training courses until the end of 2020.
- 9 September – Carbon Management in Infrastructure
- 15 September – Sustainable Development - Design, Construction and Maintenance
- 22 September – Concrete Appreciation
- 23 September – Foundation Design
- 7 October – Using Asphalts with More Confidence
- 8 October – Design of Retaining Walls to Eurocode 7
- 12 October – BIM Implementation - Putting People First
- 13 October – Structural Appraisals - Learning from Building Failures
- 15 October – Pavement Design using the DMRB
- 15 October – Earthworks - Theory and Practice
- 22 October – The Comprehensive CDM2015 Overview
- 26 October – Technical Report Writing
- 10 November – Design of Steel Structures to Eurocode 3 - The Workshop
- 10 November – Getting it Right - Ground Investigation
- 12 November – CDM2015: The Principal Designer and Designer - Demonstrating Capability
- 17 November – Temporary Works Design (Above Ground)
- 18 November – Temporary Works Design (Below Ground)
- 19 November – Project Cost Management - Estimating, Budgeting and Value
- 23 November – Construction Project Management
- 25 November – Carbon Management in Infrastructure
- 26 November – Design Of Concrete Structures To Eurocode 2 - The Workshop
- 29 November – Principles Of Construction Contracts