To see the complete list of training and upcoming dates, download the latest ICE Training Calendar now.
1. Temporary Works Design (Above Ground) and Temporary Works Design (Below Ground)
Both temporary works programme compliments each other and thought intensively focussing on Above and Below Grounds.
Booking for any of these two will allow you to understand the following:
- Importance of understanding site operations and constraints
- Need to work closely with the contractor
- Importance of erection methods and co-ordination
- Formwork and Falsework in particular are generally loaded to their full capacity
2. Specifying and using asphalts in roads and other paved areas with confidence
This useful one day training course enables delegates to understand, specify and confidently manage the asphalts used in the construction, maintenance and repair of roads and other paved areas.
3. Principles Of Construction Contracts
This two day classroom training course focusses on the details of standard forms of contracts and the key components of contract formation. It will also take you through the elements of English Law.
4. Highway Design and Detailing using the DMRB
An intensive two day training course that provides the technical background, hands on experience and considered opinion necessary to enable you to produce effective engineering solutions on your projects.
5. Earthworks - Theory And Practice
This two day course has been specifically developed to provide designers, contractors and clients with a clear and comprehensive understanding of how to design and deliver successful earthworks projects.