Applications for the autumn 2015 professional reviews have now closed. Review dates are scheduled throughout September and October.
Click here for a full list of dates.
2016 Professional Review application submission and assessment dates are due to be released before the end of the year.
In preparation for your 2016 Review Day, you can enrol in the ICE Professional Review Preparation Course this autumn to get step by step guidance for the whole Professional Review process.
This popular ICE Training programme is the only one to be delivered by local ICE Membership Development Officers across the ICE UK regions.
Delivered to small groups of candidates, this course gives guidance on how to:
- Effectively use your submission to demonstrate achievement of the Attributes
- Establish a timeline to MPR or CPR
- Plan and prepare an effective Professional Review Report
- Present your CPD records in an appropriate way
- Plan and deliver an effective presentation
- Understand the purpose and content of the review day
- Develop written exercise skills and techniques
It will be ideal if you are thinking about applying for the Spring 2016 Professional Review and require help with your application and knowledge of what to expect on the day itself.
Throughout September, the course will be delivered in the following locations by your local MDO:
22 September, York
28 September, Cardiff
29 September, Manchester
29 September, Birmingham
30 September, Newcastle
You can book onto any of these training courses online, simply click here and select the icon at the top of the page to select your date and location.
Prefer online training?
A condensed version of this training course is also available online.
Your Professional Review - Preparation and the Review Day comprises two short modules that cover: