|HALF PRICE PROMO: Use the code PRP50 to get 50% off when booking this course. Promo valid until March 31, 2017.
Succinct and affordable online modules that will help you prepare your submission and demonstrate competence at your Professional Review Day.
Watch the video - Nick Baveystock, Director General of ICE, gives an overview of the Professional Review process, the professional advantages Qualification offers to you as an engineer, and why our eLearning can benefit you.
This ICE Training eLearning course, comprising two modules, will help you prepare your submission and demonstrate competence at the Review day. It is recommended to those applying for
- Member Professional Review (MPR)
- Chartered Professional Review (CPR)
- Chartered Professional Review Progressive (CPRP)
Supervising Civil Engineers and Delegated Engineers who are guiding a Graduate and are looking for full clarity on what aspects of the Review to cover will also find these modules useful.
ICE Training eLearning offers the following unique advantages to Professional Review candidates:
- An accessible, affordable way to gain clarity on the documents and forms required for your Professional Review, making your transition to Chartership even easier
- Step by step guidance from members of the ICE membership team, available to you anytime, anywhere
- Peer reviewed content directly from the Institution, ensuring you receive your advice and support from a reliable source in an easy-to-use and convenient online format
The modules are conveniently available to take at your own pace, when you feel ready, ideally from 3 months before your Professional Review date.
Click here for the next scheduled ICE Professional Review dates.
Please note that the licence is valid for 6 months only from date of purchase.