ICE Training eLearning is the new convenient online alternative to ICE Training classroom and in-house training courses.
Delivering the same expert guidance from our specialist tutors and high standard of professional training that is consistently reflected in our practice, ICE Training eLearning makes ICE's knowledge offering to its members and non-members even more accessible.
Why choose ICE Training eLearning?
- Easy access to training excellence - A high standard of learning material, peer reviewed and delivered by our specialist tutors and easily accessible to you anytime, anywhere in the world
- Time-efficiency - Each module lasts typically 30 to 60 minutes in length and includes pause and skip options, enabling you to learn at a pace that suits you
- Cost-effectiveness - The advantage of choosing eLearning as your training format is that you can access it from your computer or mobile device, without leaving your workstation. There are no additional travel, accommodation or administration
Our new eLearning training course, Your Professional Review - Preparation and the Review Day, offers two succinct and affordable online modules that will help you prepare your submission and demonstrate competence at your Professional Review Day.
It is recommended to those applying for:
- Member Professional Review (MPR)
- Chartered Professional Review (CPR)
- Chartered Professional Review Progressive (CPRP)
Supervising Civil Engineers and Delegated Engineers who are guiding a Graduate and are looking for full clarity on what aspects of the Review to cover will also find these modules useful.