The ICE Health and Safety Conference will be held in London on 30 June. This year focusses on how collaboration on construction projects can reduce health and safety risks.
The programme combines informative presentation, panel sessions and live Q & A, as well as exhibition from key suppliers, and regular networking opportunities for attendees.
The day will lay host to a range of high profile industry speakers including the Chief Inspector of Construction for HSE, Directors for Health and Safety at Skanska and Crossrail, and the Delivery Programme Director for Heathrow Airport, amongst others.
- How can we improve collaboration in the UK construction industry and collaborate globally?
- Looking outside construction - a case study providing and alternative view on working together
- Contracting to support improved team working, managing risks to accelerate delivery and reduce costs
- Delivering health and safety culture on tight budgets
- Health and safety's global challenges - team work for temporary works
- A case study, utility safety charter and fatigue management project
- Utility coordination
- Why clients should take an interest in worker health
- Rebalancing short and long term protection
More reasons to attend
- See teamwork boosting information transfer
- Understand CDM 2015 and how its first 85 days have impacted industry
- Engrain forward planning and management
- Discuss the new role of designers in project life-cycles
- Link good health and safety to good business
- Explore how digital technology can deliver improvements
- Network with your peers and industry leaders
Visit ice-healthandsafety.com for full details and to book your place.