Delivered across the UK by your local ICE membership representative, the one day programme is designed to support those planning to sit their review in the next four to 12 months.
You will benefit from expert guidance on preparing your submission and demonstrating competence at the review day. The step-by-step guidance and preparation will help you approach your Professional Review with confidence and clarity.
This training course is designed for candidates applying for Member Professional Review (MPR), Chartered Professional Review (CPR) or Chartered Professional Review Progressive (CPRP).
By attending this training course you will be given guidance on how to:
- Effectively use your submission to demonstrate achievement of the attributes
- Establish a timeline to MPR or CPR
- Plan and prepare an effective Professional Review report
- Present your CPD records in an appropriate way
- Plan and deliver an effective presentation
- Understand the purpose and content of the review day
- Develop written exercise skills and techniques
- Keep fully abreast of industry changes and demonstrate your sound knowledge of legislation, hazards and safe systems of work, in line with CDM 2015
Visit the ICE Training website to find details of the next course being delivered near you and to book your place. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7665 2457 for further information.
Reminder: Professional Review written exercise changes
We are making changes to the written exercise element of the Chartered and Member Professional Reviews - some with immediate effect, others from July 2018. Find out more about these changes.
To learn more about the written exercise, join our webinar on 7 September.