ICE Professional Review Preparation Course
UPDATE - Due to Covid-19, Professional Review Preparation courses are now being offered online. View the training listings on the ICE main website for dates and details. If you are unable to make a training date, there is also this always-available eLearning course.
The programme is aimed at those who are expecting to sit their Professional Reviews within the next 4 to 12 months. It will ensure that you are given guidance on preparing your submission and know how to demonstrate competence at the Review day. Messages from the ICE Director General, Chairman of the Professional Reviews Panel and recently qualified Members are included in the programme.
Watch the video above to hear Steve Hyde, ICE Membership Manager - London/South East, and tutor of the ICE Professional Review Preparation course, talk about how attending the programme can help you achieve success on your Professional Review.
Sessions begin at 9:00 and finish at 17:00. Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch are included in the programme. All timings, except the start time, are approximate and may be adjusted to suit natural breaks in the lesson.
- Session 1 - Attributes, competence and opportunities
- Session 2 - Preparing submission
- Session 3 - The Presentation
- Session 4 - The Interview
- Session 5 - The Written Exercise
- Session 6 - Planning your path to Professional Review
By attending this training course you will be given guidance on how to:
- Effectively use your submission to demonstrate achievement of the Attributes
- Establish a timeline to MPR or CPR
- Plan and prepare an effective Professional Review Report
- Present your CPD records in an appropriate way
- Plan and deliver an effective presentation
- Understand the purpose and content of the review day
- Develop written exercise skills and techniques
This training course is designed for candidates applying for:
- Member Professional Review (MPR)
- Chartered Professional Review (CPR)
- Chartered Professional Review Progressive (CPRP)
The training course will be of particular benefit to those who are planning to sit their Professional Review within the the next 4 to 12 months.