Our affordable, interactive one day Professional Review Preparation Course is ideal for those preparing for Member Professional Review (MPR), Chartered Professional Review (CPR), or Chartered Professional Review Progressive (CPRP).
The Professional Review Preparation Course is delivered throughout the UK by local Membership Development Officers. It offers step by step guidance, ensuring that you approach your Professional Review with confidence and clarity.
Why attend a Professional Review Preparation Course?
- Be able to prepare your submission and demonstrate competence on the day of your review
- Be clear on the key Attributes required for the level of membership you are applying for
- Be able to demonstrate your achievement of these Attributes in your submission
- Establish a realistic timeline for the process
- Be able to plan and prepare effective Experience and Project Reports and CPD records
- Gain insight into how to deliver an effective presentation
- Understand the purpose and content of the review day
- Develop written exercise skills and techniques