Project Appraisal and Financial Management
Offered to support your continued professional development, this training will help you learn practical new skills for the workplace, or hone old ones.
The course provides an overview of project finance and funding, cost benefit and cost optimisation models, and how to assess value for money against financial and project risk.
This eLearning course is part of the mini-MBA in Infrastructure bundle.
This eLearning covers the following topics:
- Corporate governance
- Construction economics
- Project finance and infrastructure funding
- Project appraisal
- Financial appraisal techniques
- Cost benefit and cost optimisation techniques
- Financial risk and uncertainty
- Performance measurement
- Value and risk management
The eLearning license is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the role of corporate governance
- Understand the commercial environment
- Understand project finance and funding
- Be able to do a project appraisal
- Be able to carry out cost benefit and cost optimisation
- Understand financial risk
- Be able to measure performance
This course is designed for:
- Graduate Engineers
- Engineers progressing into Commercial Management
- Engineers progressing into Project Management