Test your knowledge of CDM2015
The test is an open book quiz and you may source information from the internet to help you with the answers. The majority of questions are based on CDM2015. The pass mark is 32/35 and there are 13 questions. Points are deducted for incorrect answers for some questions. There is no time limit to the test and you may take the test any number of times.
Don't forget you can download a free copy of L153 from http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/books/l153.htm to help you with your understanding.
Please note that the eLearning licence is valid for 6 months only from date of purchase.
Test you knowledge of:
- The principles of CDM in relation to accident and ill health trends, including health and safety in design and how this affects work during construction, use, maintenance and eventual demolition
- The links between CDM and current UK health and safety legislation (including risk assessment and the general principles of prevention)
- The links between CDM and accepted project management principles
- The importance of collaborative working
- How recommended management tools can be used to put CDM principles into practice
- How the roles of the principal designer and designer are implemented under CDM
- The process of managing and coordinating health and safety in design, including: the communication process; collaborative team-based risk management; change management, and impact of design on accident prevention strategies
- Recommended risk management tools (including an introduction to uses for BIM technology) to inform design decisions relating to reasonably foreseeable risks
- The role of the client - domestic and commercial - under CDM
- How to use CDM principles when procuring construction work, including: building the project team; creating a positive health and safety culture; contractual considerations; how client decisions impact on health and safety during design and construction
This test is suitable for:
- All those who would like to test their understanding of CDM2015
- All those who need to demonstrate they have completed a CPD requirement in this area
- All those who are interested in developing a career in Health and Safety